June 29, 2010

I have a post I intend to post..but as I want to, another occasion comes in untill I don’t feel its suitable to spill out how I feel right that moment…in a mix of feelings, I better be a recent person and just get into the topic. (which I still doubt whether to mention or not).



I bought a new book which writes about pain. Hvnt read much, but I do get some perspective on pain now. I cant tell much yet about what I read, coz I only finish a quarter of it. But as I grab that book of the shelf, the title caught my heart, which I really want to know where is God when it hurts.


I am still in a mix of feelings, that I am jumbling up all that I want to write into one post. Pausing at the com for a moment, to think back what is it I wanted to write.


Friends in certain stage of our life changes, it may not be a drastic change, but maybe a slow process. As we all move on in different parts of our lives, sometimes even best friends feels far away.


At points of our growing life, friends that are close to us may start to have a different thinking about something. Maybe even different thinking about the same things you both agreed last time. Some friends will mature faster than us in their environment that they now work or study. Some friends will still be on the same pace as us.


And maybe, you both will start to like different things and don’t find common interest. While the world is so big outside, our friends may find other friends that share the common interest, common views, common experiences.


Yes, if there maybe someone like that come in the middle of their life, we cant be jealous and worry they would not want to be our friend again. Sometimes we just have to have a open heart, to let them have the opportunity to have a friend they are so fond of.


Although there maybe a gap in between, but for me, I will remember that we shared our pass together which is very delicate and memorable for everyone. Even if they may not notice it yet. We continue to be by their side, reminding them that we are still here, and it was us that they always want to hang out with.


Sometimes, distance become our enemy, and time bcomes a greater enemy. But inside us is our strongest weapon, that is our hearts. You have a heart, that can love and show love. Although sometimes we get hurt and dissapointed, but that is not the reason to give up. We cant stop loving the world anymore if we always get hurt. To feel pain just makes us appreciate the simple joy we have.


I may not understand even if I write so much here, but all I want is actually to give you courage. Give u another view, don’t close your heart.


I am afraid when I type this post. Afraid of what I say. Because I am not so good in talking or even writing.

I just wan you to be happy. I hope I can do that. *pray*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's just the bitter truth - people grow up.

curious said...

surely they do,
surely we all do,
but being selfish and saying that others arent the same pace with you is another matter...