September 20, 2011

Wo bu yao

i don't know if you understand what i am writing,
but i must try to let you know.

You n I should know better, even how close our minds may be, we are not meant for each other.
we'll be friends. that's what we are. no more, no less. no middle.

all the right and wrong we all know. 
don't tell me feelings flow like water. 
don't tell me it is all natural.

I may give u so much warmness,
and u may give me appreciation.

but my love is only one.
my love is all i want. 

i do admit i made mistakes in the pass. 
i do admit you are so good to be true.

but i am sure what i want. what i need. who i love. who i care.

caring heart, i can give. i do wish to see you become happy again. but not this way. 
no shortcut.

im sorry if i gave you so much hope.
i only wish for everyone to be happy.

i am not going away. not disappearing. im still a friend here. a normal friend.
be strong. i know you can. everyone falls. everyone hurts. everyone learns. everyone gets up.
look around you, you have many friends that care. you are not alone. and you don't need me.

in my heart. my love, my one n only is star.

No comments: