March 14, 2010

Love is

Is beautiful when you are with the right person.

In many forms and ways love performs differently. But which is true love?

It is true when I am with you. It sweeps me off my feet, and lands me down softly on the ground.

It keeps my heart pounding each time we meet.

It hurts when we miss each other so intensely.

It’s sweet when you smile, and laugh crazily.

It fills my head only with…you…you…and you… *wah~~so many you…*

It makes me smile even if I am alone.

So crazily yet that’s true. That I am crazy for you.

And all I could be so free, being able to be myself the way you love it.

When I look right you don’t look left, just as the way I view love, you see it the same way I do.

Of how we often think and say the same things. Is it coincidental or our minds are one?

If I accidentally fall down, you pick me up and keep me running.

If I am sad you will say jokes to make me laugh.

If I miss you like gila, we will talk on the phone for hours.

If whatever comes in our way we will go through it together.

No matter what may come tomorrow, all I know now is that I love you with all my might.

And what the future comes we both know. Yet it’s alright because right now we have each other.

And for once in our lifetime we had a sweet memory like this that stay in our hearts forever.

Relationship changes and dies, but memories don’t. That’s what gonna last forever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*shivers* yuk ma nya...

curious said...

u seldom c me yuk ma at here...

so be grateful...ahahahahaha...